100 Ashland Rd, Summit, NJ
It was food, fun and music for the entire family this 4th of July.
Take a look at Patch's extended photo essay and you're invited to add your own to the mix.
Share your July 4th experiences in the comments. Tell us in the comments.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Post Your Summit High School Prom Photos on Patch
- UPDATE: Police Searching For Internet Celeb 'Kai the Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker' in Clark Homicide
- 'Celebration of Life' For Paige Aiello in Summit Next Week
- New Homes For Sale in Summit This Week
- Officials Approve Funding For Facilities Plan, Reject Full-Day Kindergarten