Curtain Goes Up On "Thoroughly Modern Millie" at Summit High
Board of Education to vote on proposed budget Tuesday.
Here are five things you need to know this week:
- Common Council will meet Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m. at city hall.
- The Board of Education is holding a special meeting Tuesday night to vote on the proposed school budget. The meeting will be held at the Wilson School Board Room at 7:30 p.m.
- Registration for September 2011 first grade starts March 2 and goes through March 4.
- Thoroughly Modern Millie will jazz up Summit HS's stage on March 2 at 6 p.m. There are additional performances on March 3 - March 5 starting at 7:30 p.m. for all three nights. Tickets can be purchased in advance: $10.00/students and seniors and $12.00 for adults at SHStheatertickets@gmail.com or (908) 918-2122.
- Boys ice hockey and girls basketball begin their state tournament runs this week! You can catch the girls Monday night at A. L. Johnson at 7 p.m. and the boys Tuesday against Madison at Warinanco Ice Rink at 6 p.m.