Don't Be Left Without Dinner Reservations This Valentine's Day
Some of Summit's finest dining establishments are going all out for the day of love.
We hope you used our first installment of Patch Picks last week to find a great place to watch the Super Bowl, whether you were rooting for now-champion Green Bay or Pittsburgh.
This week, we go from giants of the gridiron running into each other to a much more romantic topic: Valentine's Day.
Patch Picks—Valentine's Day: Romantic restaurants to take that special someone (and in many cases, for Valentine's specials).
- Honey Browns will be hosting a special Valentine brunch on Sunday, February 13. In addition to their regular menu, specials such as red velvet cupcakes and strawberry and ricotta stuffed french toast will be available.
- Bona Vita Osteria will also be hosting a special Valentine brunch on Sunday, February 13. In addition to their regular menu, specials such as eggs benedict with tomato hollandaise and their famous cottechino hash will be offered. While Bona Vita is usually closed on mondays, the restaurant will be open for a Valentine's Day dinner with a special menu in addition to the regular menu. Specials such as home made lobster stuffed "love letters" pasta and hazelnut crusted lambchops will be available.
- Hat Taverne at The Grand Summit Hotel will have a special Valentine's Day menu with specials such as crab cakes and braised short ribs with Champagne strawberry mousse.
- Fiorino Ristorante will have a special three-course dinner on Valentine's Day for $65 per person plus alcohol.
- La Focacia will have a special four-course dinner for $75.00 per person.
Reservations required at all restaurants.