Hungry For A Shamrock Cake? Shepards Pie?
From green beer to corned beef, this Thursday is all things Irish.
Here's a rundown of local eateries serving up traditional Irish fare for St. Patrick's Day this Thursday:
- Hat Tavern: All day specials such as corned beef and cabbage with boiled new potatoes, Shepherd's pie and vanilla shamrock cake for dessert. Wash it down with a green beer or a Guinness.
- Marco Polo Restaurant & Tavern: All day specials such as corned beef reuben with french fries, soup or salad and bread pudding for dessert for $14.95.
- Beacon Hill Tavern & Restaurant: Specials include corned beef and cabbage all week with Irish soda bread and special Irish desserts.
- The Office Beer Bar & Grill: Special corned beef and cabbage platter and corned beef sandwiches.
- J.B. Winberie Restaurant & Bar: Specials such as Irish stout lamb pie, fish & chips and drink specials.
- Towne Deli: Take-out corned beef dinner with cabbage, potatoes and soda bread for $9.99. Call ahead and reserve an order to pick up after 11 a.m. Also have overstuffed sandwiches and Reubens all day on the best rye bread in town.