Recipe: Turkey Flatbread Sandwich
Chef Fabian Quiros, Executive Chef at the Salt Creek Grille, offers a way to use leftover turkey and cranberry sauce.
Turkey Flatbread Sandwich
Leftover cranberry sauce is mixed with mayo and Dijon to make a tart and creamy aioli that tastes great when paired with turkey, spinach, cheese and bacon.
- 4 slices sun-dried tomato flat bread
- 5 ounces cranberry aioli (recipe below)
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 bacon strips
- 4 turkey breast slices leftover from Thanksgiving
- 4 slices burrata cheese
Spread aioli across one slice of flatbread. Layer spinach, bacon strips, roasted red peppers, turkey and burrata cheese. Roll up tightly. Slice into 1" pinwheels and serve. Yields 4 servings.
- ½ cup left over cranberry sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon orange juice
Mix cranberry sauce, mayonnaise, mustard and orange juice in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until needed.