Sneak Peak at Honey Browns, Open Today
Southern comfort food restaurant opened by owners of Bona Vita Osteria.
Honey Browns, a contemporary comfort food restaurant, on Union Place is officially open today.
Owned and operated by the same owners of Bona Vita Osteria, Honey Browns is Rocco Flores' fifth restaurant.
Honey Browns' dinner menu features a build your own salad section, appetizers such as Baked Mac & Cheese, sweet potato perogies with cermelized onions and coca-cola wings. Southern Comfort entrees include Niman Ranch Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf ($16), Buttermilk Baked Fried Chicken ($18) and healthy choices such as Low-fat Turkey Meatloaf ($16) and Corn Meal Crysted Grouper ($23).
Blue Plate Specials:
- Monday-Chicken Pot Pie ($18)
- Tuesday-Turkey, stuffing, corn on the cobb, mash potato and gravy ($22)
- Wednesday- Country Fried Steak ($23)
- Thursday- Apricot Glazed Rack of Ribs ($23)
- Friday- Fish n Chips ($22)
- Saturday- Honey browns platter with BBQ Spare ribs, smoked chicken, pulled pork, andouulle sausage ($25)
- Sunday- Seafood Gumbo ($23)
Check out our exclusive sneak peak of the restaurant which is open for brunch 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and dinner from 5 to 10 p.m.