Summit Arrests: Teens Busted Drinking, PD Charges Man With Fraud
Editor's Note: The following information was supplied by the Summit Police Department. An arrest is not a conviction. Subjects are considered innocent until proven guilty.
The following are arrests made by the Summit Police Department:
- Shaharazon Melvin Stanfield, 40, of Dumfries, VA, was arrested June 3, at Springfield Avenue for allegedly driving while suspended.
- Timothy Marzo, 18, Scott R. Fleming, 19, both of Berkeley Heights, along with Daniel J. Morgan and Maurizio A. Arpino, both 18, from Mountainside were all arrested June 1, at Broad Street and Chestnut Avenue for alleged minor underage public consumption/possession of alcohol.
- Patrick M. Eichner, 19, of Mountainside was arrested June 1 at Broad Street and Chestnut Avenue for allegedly purchasing alcoholic beverage while under the legal age.
- Malcolm M. McQueen, 22, of Irvington was arrested on May 30, at Route 24 West and JFK Parkway for allegedly driving while suspended and contempt of court.
- Benjamin Buczek, 23, of Summit was arrested May 29, at Lafayette Avenue for alleged forgery in the 3rd degree (2 counts) and theft by deception in the 2nd degree.