Summit Job Board (Call for Teen Listings): June 4
Our look at some job openings in or around Summit doubles this week as a call for job listings for teenagers.
This week, before we get to our look at some featured job openings in or around Summit, Patch is making a call for job postings for teens.
After all, school is almost out and the younger members of our workforce will be looking for opportunities to earn some money and learn some skills. If you are a business owner in Summit or a parent in need of some babysitting, consider emailing Camilo Smith (email@example.com) with your job listing.
Now back to our regularly scheduled featured jobs:
- Childcare In Summit, NJ: We are looking for a caring, reliable, babysitter in Summit NJ, We have one 8-year-old girl, Duties include before school and after school care (homework and driving to play-dates and sports practices locally) and some light household duties (feeding pets, laundry). Read more here.
- ERG Hardware, Summit, NJ, New job opening, FPGA Hardware Design Engineer, contract @ $45-60/h.
- Business Analyst and Project Manager, Atlantis Healthcare, Summit, NJ
- Professional Sports Team - Customer Service - Suite Partnerships, Jobs in Sports, Florham Park, NJ
- Level 1 Help Desk (4yr degree)C&G, Florham Park, NJ
- Technical Writer, Modis Inc., Livingston, NJ
- Application Development Support, Tekmark Global Solutions, Florham Park, NJ
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), Care Alternatives, Cranford, NJ
For more jobs in and around Summit, visit here.
Are you hiring and want to mention it here? Email the information to Summit Patch Local Editor Camilo Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.