The Week Ahead: Autism Bake Sale, National Book Night, BOE Meets at Jefferson
Here's a look at some of the events this week in Summit.
Summit Patch gives you a look at news and events in the week ahead. For more events, be sure to check our calendar and feel free to add your own.
- National Book Night comes to Summit 4p.m. - 6p.m. - Gallo Housing Building
- Planning Board meets at City Hall at 7:30p.m. The continuation of the hearing on 10 Highland Drive subdivision will be carried over to the June 25 meeting.
- Autism Bake Sale at Beauty Lounge 31 Maple St.
- Hilltopper's Golf vs. David Brearley at 3:45p.m. at Canoe Brook, 1108 Morris Turnpike
- Varsity track team takes on Abraham Clark, 4:00p.m. at Tatlock Park - Investors Bank Field
- Freshman baseball team has a game at 4:15p.m. at Summit High School
- La Leche League meets at Summit YMCA at 7:00 p.m.
- Summit Police Department's community policing unit holds neighborhood watch meeting at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall
- Hope & Resiliency in Film: Thursday Evening Salon Series at Visual Arts Center of New Jersey at 7:30p.m. Please RSVP.
- Play Mah Jongg at the Summit YMCA at 12:30 p.m.