Here's a look at what's open and closed in Summit on Nov. 21, 2012.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
City of Summit government offices are closed on Thanksgiving, and Black Friday.
The post office is closed on Thanksgiving, there is no mail delivery.
There will be no curbside recycling pickup until next Thursday.
So what is open on Thanksgiving?
Food and Cooking Supplies
- Kings Super Markets, 8:30a.m. to 4p.m.
- Starbucks, 5:30a.m. until 4p.m
- Beachwood Wine & Liquors, 9a.m. to 5p.m.
- Brownie Points, 8a.m. to 12p.m. (Closed on Black Friday)
Restaurants and Thanksgiving Meals
- Fujiyama, 4p.m. until 7:30p.m. (by reservation)
- HAT Tavern, 11:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. (bar open, but limited seating for Thanksgiving brunch); 6p.m. to 11p.m. (dinner menu)
- Marco Polo, 12p.m. to 6p.m./7p.m.
- The Office, 6p.m. to midnight (limited menu)
- Summit Diner, 6:30 a.m. to 1p.m.
- Winberie's, 1p.m. to 7p.m. (Thanksgiving buffet, by reservation, last seating at 5p.m.)
- Stahl Del Duca Florist, 9:30 a.m. to 5p.m.
Did we forget your favorite place that's open on Thanksgiving? Let us know by adding it to the comments section below.