Invite a friend
Cycle for Courage: Indoor Cycling Fundraiser
Indoor Cycling Fundraising Event!
Support Bonds of Courage, formerly Summit Supports Our Troops, at the first annual Cycle for Courage. Be a part of an amazing day and help support post-9/11 troops, veterans and their families.
- Three back to back 45 minute classes led by professional instructors.
- Ride for only a single 45 minute class or ride for multiple classes. There is a 10 minute break between classes.
- Anyone can participate, no matter what their experience.
- Get sponsors for your ride but there is no minimum required to participate.
- Prizes awarded to top fundraisers.
- Riders get a FREE t-shirt, water bottle and more!
There is also a pre-event kick-off for riders on Friday!
|Where||YMCA 67 Maple St, Summit, NJ 07901|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:00 am–12:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Families, Seniors|
|Price||$75 Tax-Deductible Donation|
More About YMCA
Programs at the Summit YMCA include swim lessons and aquatics, child care, community development, day camp, sports and recreation, and fitness and wellness programs.
Other events here
- Summer Camp Registration Daily, 6:00 am–10:00 am
- Bridal Boot Camps at the Summit YMCA Daily, 9:00 am–10:00 pm
- Stroller Strong Class at the Summit YMCA Weekly on Mondays and Fridays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Play Bridge at the Summit YMCA Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–3:00 pm
- Mah Jongg at the Summit YMCA Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Senior Book Club at the Summit YMCA September 4, 2012 / October 2, 2012 / November 6, 2012 / December 4, 2012 / January 8, 2013 / February 5, 2013 / March 5, 2013 / April 2, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / June 4, 2013, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm