Invite a friend
Play Bridge at the Summit YMCA
Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:30 to 3:00 pm
One-time fee, $10.00,$7.00 each week to play.
No partners needed
Beginners Class, Mondays,11:00 am to 12:00 pm
$20.00 for first four classes, $5.00 per class thereafter.
|Where||YMCA 67 Maple St, Summit, NJ 07901|
|Time||12:30 pm–3:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Seniors|
|Price||fees apply: one time $10 plus $7 per week. Beginners class, $20 for first four classes then $5 per class therafter|
More About YMCA
Programs at the Summit YMCA include swim lessons and aquatics, child care, community development, day camp, sports and recreation, and fitness and wellness programs.
Other events here
- Summer Camp Registration Daily, 6:00 am–10:00 am
- Bridal Boot Camps at the Summit YMCA Daily, 9:00 am–10:00 pm
- Stroller Strong Class at the Summit YMCA Weekly on Mondays and Fridays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Mah Jongg at the Summit YMCA Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Senior Book Club at the Summit YMCA September 4, 2012 / October 2, 2012 / November 6, 2012 / December 4, 2012 / January 8, 2013 / February 5, 2013 / March 5, 2013 / April 2, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / June 4, 2013, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm