Invite a friend
Zumba is a style of intense dance-aerobics workout with pulsating latin music. The 60-minute program incorporates footwork and body movements from flamenco, salsa and other dances. Participants pump their legs, windmill their arms, gyrate their hips, clap their hands, dip, slide and spin — all to a frenzied beat that leaves them with flushed cheeks and dripping in sweat.
|Where||Inspirational Dance 1634 Springfield Ave, Maplewood, NJ 07040|
|Time||8:30 pm–9:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Teens, Families, Seniors|
|Parking||free parking lot!|
More About Inspirational Dance
This dance school, located in the Bette White Dance Center, has classes for ages 3 and up. It teaches all ages in ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, salsa, praise dance, lyrical, modern and b-boyin ("breakin"). Teachers still perform professionally around the world and classes often culminate in live performances at venues such as SOPAC. The Inspirational Dance Company competes in NADAA events and was placed first at the 2008 Annual Summer Dance Convention and Summer Competition.
Other events here
- Its Dance time again with Inspirational Dance Studio Daily, 1:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Registration for Summer Intensive with Inspirational Dance! Weekly on Fridays, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Zumba with Dionne! Weekly on Fridays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Zumba® Fitness with Dionne Weekly on Saturdays, 8:15 am–9:15 am
- CA$H for Gold Fundraiser - Inspirational Dance Sat, Jun 1, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm