Stay safe and warm!Please follow these guidelines for snow removal:
- Please keep cars parked in driveways and off streets
- Shovel snow to the right of your driveway so plows can move it easily
- Considering waiting to shovel the last 5 to 10 feet of your driveway until snowfall has ceased and your street has been plowed from curb to curb
- Do not shovel or blow snow into streets
- Clear fire hydrants to allow for emergency access, and around storm drains
Please check http://cityofsummit.org regularly for updates and information. The City also utilizes facebook and twitter and posts often.