Coordinator, HR Job: Celgene Corporation: Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide general administrative and support to HR team, for day-to-day operations and individual projects as needed.
• Initiate and maintain administrative duties such as scheduling conference rooms, arranging travel itineraries and related activities, providing telephone coverage and support when necessary, creating documents and presentations as requested.
• Manage calendar and meetings for the HR team.
• Prepare and update presentation materials using PowerPoint, Word and other applications.
• Assist with the full termination process and be the contact to assist with the termination process with Payroll, HR Shared Services and the manager.
• First point of contact for all HR transactions and questions.
• Act as key liaison between Compensation, Benefits and Shared Services team to identify and resolve any employee issues associated with PeopleSoft.
• Coordinate activities to set up off site meetings for e.g. award dinners, management conferences, etc.
• Manage all Electronic PeopleSoft transactions and work with the HR team to process and maintain data accuracy for the Franchise team.
• Coordinate training classes for Celgene managers i.e. reserving room times, Outlook invitations, tracking responses, ordering meals, etc.
• Open, sort and distribute mail, fax documents, maintain files, order and maintain office supplies.
Assistant Manager: lululemon athletica: AN ASSISTANT MANAGER’S WORKING DAY (the Hours):
The Assistant Manager works a 30-40 hour workweek (5 days) consisting of 75% of those hours per week managing/educating on the retail floor. We expect all full-time employees to be available to open and close, at a minimum, twice per week. Everyone must work one weekend day (Saturday/Sunday)Full Time Office Assistant: Hours: 40 hours per week (salaried, non-exempt)
Reports to: Congregational Administrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The office assistant is a critical part of the administrative operations team for a vibrant, non-traditional church.
The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to the success of this diverse ministry by providing general office support to the congregational administrator and ministers such as: managing the church calendar and facilities usage, maintaining church membership database and mailing lists, ordering and maintaining office supplies, operating office equipment, preparing and/or distributing order of service (Sunday bulletin) and other communication as requested, and other duties as assigned.
This position works as part of the administration/facilities operations team and may be required to lift up to 25 pounds, move tables, chairs, easels, rolling media carts or other equipment in a safe manner. You must also be available to work one Sunday per month from 8:30 - 1:00 p.m.
WAIT STAFF NEEDED-Beacon Hill Club: Experienced wait staff needed immediately at a private club Friday, Saturday & Sunday evenings
Please email resume to: Bill@Beaconhillclub.org
- Location: Summit, NJ
- This is a part-time job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
• Candidates must be willing to work on a long-term basis. Various shifts available.
• Must possess valid CPO, CPR AED and lifeguard certifications
• Previous experience with pool maintenance and upkeep in relation to chemical tests and water cleanliness
• Candidates must be loyal, dedicated, reliable, punctual, accountable, and possess a friendly attitude, excellent customer service skills and commitment to get the job done in a professional manner
As a member of the Equinox Team you will receive:
• Competitive compensation
• Complimentary club membership
• Discounts on services, products and much more
Please send your resume in Word format along with a cover letter in email format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more about the nation's leading fitness provider, visit www.equinox.com
Kindergarten Prep Teacher: Bright Horizons: Apply now to grow your career as a Kindergarten Prep Teacher. Share your passion for educating young children as you design and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum that incorporates science, math and technology to support Kindergarten readiness for 4 and 5 year-old children. Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the children and families in our care, creating joy in each child’s life by teaching through play and hands-on activities while supporting parents’ work/life integration.
2014 Manufacturing Intern Job: Merck: Qualifications
* Currently working toward BS in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
* Available for 10 week internship beginning June 2014
* Strong personal character and ethics
* Superior Communication and Interpersonal Skills
* Excellent Academic Achievement, Analytical Ability
* Good team player and ability to work independently
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Merck’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
For more job local job listings visit CareerBuilder on Patch.