SUMMIT HIGH SCHOOL TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
The technical theatre director for the Summit High School Theatre Arts program is responsible for the construction of the sets with the student crew for both the fall play and the spring musical. The job involves working closely with the director and the entire creative team to create a professional quality set; supervising, training, and motivating all student technical crews from the design concept, through the building process, and running the shows. In addition to a proficiency in carpentry and construction, the tech director must genuinely care about the students and their development as professional craftsmen and young adults.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Based on the set designer’s blueprints and designs–
- Create a set budget
- Order materials
- Organize a build schedule
- Schedule and organize weekly crew calls with the student tech director (at least 3 times a week and some Saturdays)
- Supervise crew calls –efficiently organizing teams of students and parent volunteers to maximize time and promote and pride in work
- Train students in carpentry, construction, safety
- Work closely with set painters/decorators to insure professional final product
- Maintain safety, organization of scene shop and all tools
- Work with student tech director and stage managers to select and train running crews for the shows.
- Supervise student running crews during performances.
Long term substitute position beginning January 2, 2014
Must hold a valid NJ Teacher of English certificateApplication Procedure:
Apply Online to Dr. Ken Shulack, Director of Human Resources. We do not accept paper resumes, paper applications, emails or faxes. You must fill out the online application to be considered for this position.
Open House For Personal Trainers: Equinox is currently seeking experienced, certified and enthusiastic personal trainers interested in a full-time position with EQUINOX SUMMIT. This is an exclusive opportunity to interview for a personal training position with a department manager. Space is limited to a select number of candidates. Submit your resume for an opportunity to redefine your future.
Wednesday, January 15th
3:00PM & 5:00PM
Principal Writer, Scientific & Medical Writing Job: Celgene Corporation is committed to delivering innovative therapies designed to improve the lives of patients worldwide. We are a global biopharmaceutical company with operations in more than 70 countries that is helping to turn incurable cancers into chronic, manageable conditions. We are seeking talented professionals as we continue to grow and advance our efforts in oncology, hematology and immune and inflammatory disease. If you would like to join a company where you can make a difference, please consider the Celgene family.
BS/BA degree in Biomedical Science (Masters/PhD preferred) with 7+ years in the pharmaceutical industry or in a CRO, including 5+ years' medical writing experience.
For more job local job listings visit CareerBuilder on Patch.