CLASSES SCHEDULED TO START IN OCTOBER IN OUR MORRISTOWN LOCATION (IN ORDER OF AGE GROUP) AS FOLLOW:
· Children - Cuccioli and Coccinelle (2.5 to 6 years old) - Tuesday 9:15-11:15 AM
· All Children (2.5 years old and up) – Beginners - Monday 4:30-6:00 PM
· All Children – (2.5 years old and up) - Bilingual – Wednesday 4:00-6:00 PM
· All children – (2.5 years old and up ) – All levels - Saturday 9:30 – 11:30 AM
· High school (giraffe) – All levels - Monday 6:30 – 8:00 PM
· High school (giraffe) All levels - Wednesday 6:30 – 8:30 PM
· Adults - All levels - Tuesday 9:30 - 11:00 AM
· Adults - All levels - Monday 6:30-8:00 PM
· Adults - All levels - Wednesday 6:30-8:00 PM
IF YOU SEND YOUR REGISTRATION BY AUGUST 1ST YOU WILL RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT
Please visit http://italianschoolnj.com/Courses.html for detailed information about our courses.
If there is not a time and day listed for classes that fits your schedule you can still request a class, specifying your preference, at: http://italianschoolnj.com/Request_class.html
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OUR GROUP CLASSES ARE SUSPENDED THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER. PRIVATE AND SEMIPRIVATE TUTORING IS AVAILABLE.
Italian School NJ’s mission is to provide students of all ages and backgrounds with the tools they need to speak, write, and read in Italian, while having fun doing so!
Our program integrates small class sizes, a full-immersion teaching philosophy, a highly qualified staff, and an Italian-style curriculum.
We focus on the individual, while at the same time creating an interactive learning environment.
We seek to provide every student with practical skills that can be used to take that overdue trip to Venice, to gain a competitive advantage in the workplace, or to simply enhance the knowledge of the Italian language and culture.
Italian School NJ offers a broad range of programs that allow our students to tailor their educational experience to their individual needs and schedules.
At Italian School NJ, we offer at all levels:
-Preschool and Kindergarten Programs (starting at 2.5 years old)
- Elementary and Middle School Programs
-Programs for bilingual children (starting at 2.5 years old)
-High School Programs
-Corporate Service for English Tutoring