Hopefully this week will be calmer than last week. Here's our picks for the five things you need to know this week:
- The Board of Education will meet Thursday night at 7:30 p.m. at the Wilson School Board Room.
- The Board of School Estimate will meet prior to the Board of Edcation meeting at 6:30 p.m.
- There will be a Zoning Board of Adjustment meeting Monday night at 7:30 p.m. at city hall.
- Allstate Power-343-Vac of Rahway NJ has been contracted by the city to rehabilitate various sanitary sewers by cured-in-place lining in the following locations: Beekman Road, Woodland Avenue, Montview Road, Willow Road easement, Harvey Drive/St. Teresa's Cemetery easement area. Preliminary cleaning and surveying of the lines will be conducted between March 9 and March 16. The actual lining repairs will commence by the last week of March or the first week of April. Affected residents will be individually notified. Questions, please contact the Divsion of Engineering at 908-273-6404.
- Snow may still be on the ground, but spring is finally in the air! It's time to register for your favorite programs and facilities offered by the City of Summit's Department of Community Programs. From Summer Camps to Golf Clinics, there is something for everyone. Memberships to the City's Family Aquatic Center and Municipal Golf Course are also now available. Registration is now open. Registration is available 24/7 at: https://register.communitypass.net/summit