Here's a rundown of local eateries serving up traditional Irish fare for St. Patrick's Day this Thursday:
- All day specials such as corned beef and cabbage with boiled new potatoes, Shepherd's pie and vanilla shamrock cake for dessert. Wash it down with a green beer or a Guinness.
- All day specials such as corned beef reuben with french fries, soup or salad and bread pudding for dessert for $14.95.
- : Specials include corned beef and cabbage all week with Irish soda bread and special Irish desserts.
- : Special corned beef and cabbage platter and corned beef sandwiches.
- : Specials such as Irish stout lamb pie, fish & chips and drink specials.
- : Take-out corned beef dinner with cabbage, potatoes and soda bread for $9.99. Call ahead and reserve an order to pick up after 11 a.m. Also have overstuffed sandwiches and Reubens all day on the best rye bread in town.