New and unwrapped toys for kids of all ages are requested for the annual Marine Corps Toys For Tots campaign ongoing through Tuesday, Dec. 18
Drop sites include the following locations:
- City Hall: 512 Springfield Avenue
- Summit Fire Department: 396 Broad Street
- Summit Post Office: 61 Maple Street
- Starbucks: 2 Beechwood Road
- Bouras Properties: 25 DeForest Avenue
- The Sweat Factory: 485 Springfield Avenue
- Peapack Gladstone Bank: 50 DeForest Avenue
- Lakeland Bank: 510 Morris Avenue
Collection boxes were donated by Cooks Appliance and Arch Sunoco will donate a U-Haul for delivery of the toys to the Marine Corps Reserve.
For additional information, contact Sgt. Rick Proctor at the Summit Police Department at 908-273-0051 or Wayne Smith at the Summit Fire Department at 908-277-1033.