Kent Place School is excited to announce that the New York Yankees Baseball Summer Camps are coming to their Summit campus for one week this summer, Aug. 12-16, 2013.
All campers at Yankees Baseball Summer Camps have the opportunity to:
- Receive professional instruction for all skill levels during a full week of Yankees Baseball Camp on the Kent Place School campus (Monday – Friday; 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.; Extended care available)
- Receive his or her own full Yankees uniform including a hat, jersey, pants, socks and belt
- Take an exclusive VIP tour of Yankees Stadium during one day of the camp week (with transportation on a Major League-style charter bus)
- Meet a player on the current Yankees roster
- Take home an autographed photo of a current Yankees player
- Professional video analysis of individual baseball mechanics (for Grade 4 and higher)
- Receive a special offer to purchase tickets to a Yankees’ 2013 regular season home game (the Camper Reunion Game) at the discounted super group rate and be recognized on the Yankees Stadium scoreboard as a group before or during the game
For detailed information about the program, and to enroll, please visit the camp website: www.yankees.com/camps. Please note that each session has very limited enrollment and spaces are already going quickly as the program begins to be announced more widely to Yankees fans around New Jersey.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or call the Yankees Baseball Summer Camps offices at (212) 381-7786. Their enrollment team is standing by to help you in any way.
Editor's Note: This information was received from Joanna Dugan, Communications Assistant at Kent Place School.