Pull a stool up to the counter or relax at a table in this quaint Costa Rican restaurant where popular Costa Rican scenes and landmarks, such as the Arenal Volcano, adorn the walls.
Opened in 2002, the restaurant offers Costa Rican specialties prepared by chef Wagner Mejia. His signature dishes include rice pudding, flan and tres leches.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cigarettes, calling cards, drinks, gum, and Advil in addition to menu items
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Flan, tres leches, rice pudding
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Latin American
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 11
- Features: BYOB-only, Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun