Beacon Hill Tavern is a family-run restaurant located in downtown Summit. With a dining room and a bar area, separated by the kitchen, the restaurant offers patrons two distinct experiences. The large dining room, with wooden booths and tables, offers customers a family-friendly dining experience, while the horseshoe bar area features a full-service bar and flat-screen TVs perfect for watching a game.
While burgers are the specialty, the menu also offers traditional bar food as well as chicken, pork, steak, pasta and seafood entrees. There is also a full lunch menu. Be sure to look for delicious daily dessert specials.
- Hours: Restaurant: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 3pm, 5pm - 10pm; Sun 1pm - 9pm. Tavern: Mon - Sat, 11:30pm - 1am; Sun, noon - midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: There are no steps into the rear entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Burgers
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 16
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual