The casual, chic restaurant specializes in Italian classics with an Asian twist. It also serves traditional American fare, such as burgers and seafood entrees. Customers are welcome to bring their own beer and wine; a selection of New Jersey-made wines is also available.
Sit at a table in the sophisticated brick-walled main dining area or walk up just a few steps to the restaurant's second level and enjoy your meal in a cozy booth. A small room for private parties is also available.
In Summit since 2002, Brix 67 has been operated by the Ferraro's Family of Restaurants since 2006.
- Fax: 908-522-4448
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are no steps from the sidewalk and there's an elevator to the restrooms.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Italian
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Italian
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 55
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Romantic
- Dress code: Smart casual