Anyone can find any essential thing they may need within this red brick building. CVS carries a range of products from beauty to diet and nutrition, and over-the-counter medical supplies. As part of a well known chain, you can count on CVS to accommodate your medical needs with convenient locations, advice, prescription refills, and valuable service. If you need some quick decorations for any holiday or flowers or a card for Mothers Day, this CVS is the place to go.
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Pharmaceutical license, license to sell tobacco products.
- Accreditations/certifications: Licensed to fill perscriptions across the U.S.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Services: Deliveries, Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 9am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No