Opened in 1986, this family-run pizzeria serves calzones, strombolis, hot and cold subs, pasta, salads, soups and side dishes. Sit at one of the blue and white booths lining the medium-size dining area or order a slice from the pizza counter in the back of the restaurant.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 11am - 10pm; Thu - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are no steps at the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun