The upscale restaurant serves Northern Italian dishes using fresh produce, fish and in-house butchered cuts and chops. The menu features 12-15 daily specials, such as grilled rack of lamb and sauteed filet. Wine enthusiasts will enjoy selecting from the restaurant's wine list, which includes more than 400 labels. Hand-painted walls depicting scenes from Italy serve as the backdrop for this elegant dining experience.
In addition to the main dining room and bar area, a private meeting/party room is also available.
- Fax: 908-277-1908
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 10:30pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 11pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Homemade pastas and sauces prepared daily
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Italian
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Carlo Espinoza
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual neat