This restaurant and wine bar offers seasonal fare in a rustic, yet upscale setting, and serves classic dishes with a twist, like Herb and Garlic Marinated New York Steak Strip, Vermont Cheddar Wood Fired Pizza and Asian Plum Barbecue Pork Chops.
The restaurant has a large, glass-enclosed porch that is popular with both the lunch and dinner crowd. Inside, a stunning two-story stone fireplace and cathedral ceilings serve as the backdrop to the restaurant's dining areas, including a second floor loft that can be reserved for private parties.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp on the Morris Avenue side.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thehuntleytaverne.com/menus.html
- Specialties: Prince Edward Island Mussels
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Pizza, Seafood
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 52
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Dress code: Neat, proper attire; after 4pm no sports hats are permitted, and collared shirts are required for gentlemen.