Winberie's Restaurant & Bar
Located in the Summit Opera House building, Winberie's Restaurant & Bar serves an eclectic mix of Mexican, American and Italian dishes. The restaurant features sleek, modern decor and a large outdoor patio with festive lighting.
A specialty of the restaurant is its Sunday brunch buffet, which is priced at $19.95 for adults, $1 per year for children up to 11 years old and free for children under 3. Adults 21 and over enjoy a complimentary mimosa, Bloody Mary or screwdriver after noon.
- Fax: 908-277-0579
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, 10:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: A ramp at the entrance provides access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Vary daily
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Mexican
- Signature dishes: Cedar Planked Salmon: over roasted on a cedar plank with fresh thyme and wine butter sauce, served with a fresh vegetable medley ($13.95)
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties