This Turkish restaurant offers more than a dozen kebabs and kebab platters. Open only for dinner, the restaurant serves New Jersey wines, but also allows patrons to bring their own.
Though the address is on Maple Street, Kebab and Meze House is more easily accessed from Union Place.
- Fax: 908-522-1744
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 5pm - 10pm, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are no steps from the Union Place sidewalk entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Salads, soups, desserts, coffee, tea
- Food & dining options: Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.cafemavi.com
- Specialties: Kebabs
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Turkish
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner
- Atmosphere: Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Smart casual