Serving an Italian Continental menu since 1934, Marco Polo is one of Summit's largest restaurants, with full-service bars and dining rooms on both of the restaurant's two floors. For a casual night out, make a reservation for the first floor, or book a table in the upstairs dining room for an elegant, date-friendly dining experience. The upstairs room can also be arranged to accommodate parties of up to 120 guests.
Happy hour specials are offered at the upstairs bar Mondays through Thursdays from 4pm until 6pm. Ample parking is available.
- Fax: 908-273-9559
- Hours: Restaurant: Mon - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10:30pm. Bar: Mon - Thu, 11am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, noon - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Management will bring a ramp to the sidedoor.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Italian Pork Chop, Italian Feast on Tuesdays, Prime Rib Thursdays
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 70
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual