The 25-acre Memorial Field is Summit's largest and most used recreation park. It has multiple baseball/softball and soccer fields, tennis courts, a basketball court, a playground and a cinder track. Adjacent to the Brayton School, the field also includes Cornog Field House, which has locker rooms and a pre-school activity room.
- Fax: 908-277-2978
- Hours: Daily, dawn to dusk
- Handicap Accessible: The terrain is fairly flat.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Playgrounds
- Services: Lockers, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Features: Jungle gym, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields, Basketball courts, Football/soccer/lacrosse fields, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Features: Lockers, Showers, Vending machines
- Restrictions: No alcohol