Opened in 2003, this family-friendly sushi house offers a large menu of appetizers, soups and salads, sushi and sashimi, sushi rolls and chicken, beef and seafood entrees. Godzilla posters, figurines and memorabilia line the walls, although the famous kaiju is occasionally replaced by the work of local artists.
Monster Sushi hosts events throughout the week, such as Wednesday night Sushi & Jazz, featuring Grammy-nominated jazz artist John Carlini.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 10pm; Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, 3pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are no steps from the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.monstersushi.com/m_frame.html
- Specialties: Americanized sushi, steak, seafood, traditional Japanese cooked dishes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: That's easy....the people of Summit. There is a sophistication in this community that realizes and appreciates quality.
- Cuisine: Asian, Japanese / Sushi, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Special Monster rolls, Fusion Series, Obama roll, Black Pepper Tuna roll, Firecracker roll, Japanese Focaccia roll
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: We have a wide variety of dishes to suit everyone's tastes. Some customer's prefer Teriyaki or Tempura instead of sushi, and we provide that and more. Steak lovers will find excellent value here.
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual