A quaint, diner-style restaurant where the customers are known by name, Peppercorn has been serving the Summit community since 1986. Owner Gus Zaharopoulus offers reduced-price breakfast and lunch specials. The specials change daily, with choices such as Polish Kielbasa and Lamb Stew. Make sure to come in early if you are looking for dinner--Peppercorn closes by 5pm everyday.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6:30am - 5pm; Sun, 7:30am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are no steps from the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Polish Kielbasa with sauerkraut and mashed potatoes, served with soup
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Diner
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: BYOB-only, Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch