SAGE is a friendly, nonprofit eldercare network that offers home health care and geriatric care management. This particular facility is modern, clean and well-staffed. It also acts as a resource to educate and support family member caregivers.
- Fax: 908-598-5539
- Hours: Headquarters: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Resale shop: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entire building is handicapped accessible.
- Founding Date: March 1954
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Features: Fitness center, Library
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Veteran's Benefit Medicaid Long Term Care Insurance
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Licenses: Licensed by the Dept. of Health and Senior Services, VA and Medicaid certified,
- Accreditations/certifications: Commission of Accreditation of Home Care (CAHC)
- Affiliations: United Way, Meals on Wheels Association of America, Alzheimer's Foundation of America, American Society on Aging, National Council on Aging
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies