Summit Food Market
A landmark on Springfield Avenue since 1895, the Summit Food Market sells groceries, meats, sundries and gift baskets, and features a food bar complete with salads, soups and sandwiches, as well as specials like pork tips over rice and homemade meat loaf.
- Fax: 908-277-0931
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast and lunch, fruits, cookies, grocery items, sundries, gift baskets
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Regional specialty: American
- Grocery services: Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No