Summit Free Public Library
The Summit Free Public Library, made possible through the support of Andrew Carnegie, was designed by architect Earl Harvey Lyall and sits on land provided by the Bonnel Family. The library has a large collection of books, tapes, discs and other cultural materials and information.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 9am - 9pm; Thu - Sat, 9am - 5pm; closed Sundays effective April 1, 2012
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps where needed.
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Size of collection: 136,325
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: By time limit and registration
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No