The Connection for Women & Families Pre-School is a licensed facility designed for children 3 to 5 years old. It offers half- and full-day options. The school helps students develop socially, emotionally and academically, and provides reading, storytelling, imaginative play, creative arts, gym classes and fitness activities.
- Fax: 908-273-6812
- Hours: Monday-Friday Flexiable Hours: 9 AM -11:30 AM or 9 AM -1:00 PM or 9 AM -2:30 PM You can choose 2 to 5 days!
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator, Parking, Automatic doors
- Number of students: 18
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: Non-profit licensed certified
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 6:1
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The Connection for Women and Families is a non-profit organization providing a wide variety of programs and activities open to everyone. We offer educational and social programs that meet the needs of many different age groups in our community.
- Montessori: No
- Age range: 3 - 5
- Uniforms: No
- Special education: Yes