The village green anchors downtown Summit with its close proximity to the Summit Free Public Library, YMCA, train station and downtown stores and restaurants. The park has plenty of benches for people-watching and trees for shade from the sun. There are also war memorials dedicated to local veterans, and the green is periodically home to public art displays.
- Fax: 908-273-2977
- Hours: Daily, dawn to dusk
- Handicap Accessible: The park is flat with paved walkways.
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Features: Benches, Picnic tables, Public art
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None