Opened in 2005, Village Trattoria is a franchise pizzeria with additional locations in Maplewood and South Orange. The casual pizza shop and Italian restaurant offers a full menu of appetizers, salads, hot and cold seven-inch subs, pastas, baked Italian dishes and soups, as well as a children's menu. Diners should keep an eye out for nightly specials, displayed on a chalk board above the pizza counter. Though they don't deliver, the restaurant does offer curb-side pick-up.
The shop is beautifully painted to resemble an outdoor cafe on the streets of Italy. In addition to the dining room, there is sidewalk seating in the summer.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are no steps from the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Pizza, sauteed dishes
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Grill, Italian, Pizza
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun