Owned and operated by a husband and wife duo since 1986, Waterlilies Restaurant offers standard Chinese fare. Red lanterns adorn the walls and a large fish tank separates the two main dining rooms. The restaurant also features a small sushi bar.
Waterlilies is located in the basement of the 33 Union Place building.
- Fax: 908-277-0567
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 10:30pm; Sun, 2pm - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator to the basement-level restaurant.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Menu items
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Japanese / Sushi
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Quiet